Skip to Main Content

See Something, Say Something

If you notice any suspicious people or activity on Housing Authority property, please contact the Tifton Police Department through 911.  Additionally, if you see any person that is on the Housing Authority Banned List this should be reported to the Tifton Police.


see something say something

Media Kit