May 21, 2019
Trash – Trash – Trash!! Everywhere there is trash!!!
The trash problem at our properties has gotten out of control. Each tenant is responsible for the area around your apartment. You must pick up trash in your area. You are responsible for your children and guests if they throw trash on the grounds. Be on notice that we will be writing tickets and issuing fines to tenants who do not comply. All of this is a part of your lease and non-compliance is a lease violation and subject to lease termination.
You are responsible for the appearance of the area around your apartment. Here are some other violations:
- Indoor furniture cannot be outside the apartment
- Old tires, furniture and other discarded items cannot be outside the apartment.
- No driving and/or parking on the grass. There are no exceptions!
- Swimming pools, basketball goals and satellite dishes are prohibited.
- No smoking in your unit or any other Tifton Housing Authority building.
- No smoking within 25 feet of any building.
- Pouring grease down a drain or on the ground is prohibited.
- DO NOT tamper with smoke and/or carbon monoxide detectors.
- Thank you for your cooperation.