THA Launches Updated Responsive Website
The upgraded website includes the addition of new colors, updated logos and layout, as well as new features. The responsive nature of the website allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- Easy access to Resident Portal
- Pages including information on resident opportunities, family self-sufficiency (FSS), applicant portal, resident services, resources and more
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website to receive news & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- Latest News feeds from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site. Additional News Sort Feature sorts News by year and/or category.
- E-news - Bi-monthly newsletter - THA Times - now available in a digital, accessible format
- Social Media Links to Facebook and Twitter
All residents and the general public are encouraged to visit the website and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish important information including upcoming events, news and more to those who have subscribed. The new website will be updated continually with new information that will benefit all residents and the public at large.
For more information about the Tifton Housing Authority website, please contact Shaundra Clark, Executive Director at 229-382-5434.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the upgraded website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities.